Marine Dental Practice for affordable quality dental care
Our aim at Marine Dental Practice is to ensure that any individual seeking safe, accessible, affordable and high quality dental care can find it with ease. Over the years, our longstanding practice has been to deliver just such a service based on our reasonably-priced and customer-friendly dental plans. By taking advantage of these schemes, you can conveniently access any type of dental treatment from a highly qualified dental professional within our friendly practice.
Marine Dental Practice has come to be recognised for the consistent excellence and quality of service at our family-friendly establishment. Regardless of where you live in the locality, you can always depend on us for fast and effective treatment for any dental issue you might have. Our dental services cover all aspects of general dentistry, cosmetic procedures, as well as dental hygiene services.
Are you in pain, or dissatisfied with the state of your teeth? Give us a call today to book an appointment and be glad that you did.
What makes our dental plans at Marine Dental Practice right for you and your family?
Most likely, your experience of dental plans has been that they are restricted to costly options which made visiting the dentist something to be avoided for as long as possible. This is because traditional dental plans were ‘treatment inclusive’, which required you to pay a fixed monthly sum covering all your treatment needs. The cost of the monthly sum was typically determined by undergoing a clinical examination and a banding process.
The banding process was designed to assess your estimated future treatment needs, treatment history, and your age, with the aim of determining the cost of your treatment.
The amount which they arrived at would typically be reviewed every year, and could potentially lead to an upgrade of your banding from Band A to Band C or D. An upgrade to your banding would occur perhaps only after a few minor dental treatments, but the upgrade would lead to an increase in your monthly fee. This increase could span anywhere between 200-300% more than what you were initially paying. This high cost of dental care was a bigger burden than most individuals and families were willing to pay.
But we were able to turn things around for our patients by providing a more sustainable and customer- friendly system through our own specially designed dental plans. Our dental plans are available to all our patients and they ensure that you never have to pay more than necessary for quality dental care whenever you need it.
Our dental plans
The convenience and affordability of our dental plan has revolutionised dental care and helped make life easier for many of our patients. By making use of our plan, you need only pay a flat monthly fee to cover your membership at Marine Dental Practice. This flat monthly fee also covers any necessary dental examinations you might require, and two visits per year to our dental hygienist.
Our dental plan can also make you eligible for a 20% discount on a variety of necessary dental procedures which are designed to keep your oral health in top shape. The discount is 20% off our standard practice private fees. The dental plan will also cover insurance for accidental damages and losses and will provide you with access to around the clock worldwide emergency advice and care.
Subject to indexation, our universal fee is £15.75 per month – and this amount is same for all patients irrespective of gender, age, or dental history. However, any necessary treatment received during the initial six months of the dental plan will not qualify for our 20% discount offer, and the plan also won’t cover your first examination or set of x-rays.
Services our dental plans cover
All dental care services which fall under General Dentistry will be covered by our dental plan. Some of the services include:
- Dental x-rays: Because X-rays are important, especially if your treatment will require some form of surgery, we cover dental x-rays under our dental plans. An x-ray maybe required in instances where you’ll need root canal treatment, dental implants, orthodontics, a tooth extraction, or other types of dental surgery.
- Hygiene sessions: Comprehensive teeth cleaning sessions are important and something you should have done at least twice a year. Because of how important this service is to ensure your dental health and minimising the risk of gum disease, we cover it under our dental plan.
- Consultation session: A consultation session is a vital first step in getting the right type of treatment to care for your unique dental needs. Without a consultation session, be it for regular or emergency dental treatment, it can be difficult for us to provide you with dental care which will deliver a long-lasting solution.
- Fillings: If a tooth has been compromised by decay, we can treat and fill the cavity caused by the tooth decay. Our approach to providing this treatment is specialised but affordable thanks to our dental plan.
- Extractions: A dental extraction may be necessary if a tooth is beyond saving. But you need not worry as we can have the removed tooth replaced with a high quality dental implant which fits in perfectly with the rest of your teeth.
- Root canal treatments: Even though a root canal treatment may require several visits to the dentist to complete, we assure you that the entire process from start to finish will be comprehensively covered by our dental plan.
Aside from general dentistry services, our dental plan also covers our cosmetic procedures and hygienist services.
Get quality and affordable dental care under our dental plan from your friendly dental experts at Marine Dental Practice
Our services at Marine Dental practice are wholly customer oriented to ensure the absolute satisfaction of our patients. Each of our services can be offered at your convenience and within your budget. By choosing our dental plan, you can easily access impressive quality dental care at some of the lowest prices available, even for emergency services when you need them.
Get in touch with us today to book an appointment or discover more about how our dental plan can benefit you and your family.